NetBeans 6.0 Milestone 10 is now available. According to Roumen’s blog its the last milestone, so expect a beta release after this one. You will find the original announcement here. Updates (excerpt from the announcement) include:
- Ruby Debugger enhancements (global vars, watch view, locals view)
- Plugin Manager allows you to distribute groups of IDE components (for example Ruby, SOA)
- Visual Designer has new look and feel
- More Ajax enabled components from Project Woodstock
- Struts 1.3.x files are recognized by the IDE
- UML Source Code Synchronization
There is also a complete list of NetBeans IDE 6.0 Milestone 10 (M10) features and enhancements available.